Sunday, May 26, 2013

hmmmm this got me into thinking:

bff - what does it really mean in my life?

serene once told me, ppl changes... they come and they go in our lives. yeah its true... but its just so hard to digest. oh well... when its just me who is experiencing the changes, then i guess thats my prob of defining someone... but if most ppl notices the change, then i suppose i'm not the root of the issue? i tried to talk to her about it... she claims there's no changes, from the start she's like this... so.... i guess i do not know her that well afterall? aft a decade of friendship, it went back to square. the unfamiliar kind of feeling is back. this is weird, but is true. we do not have any common topic anymore... i dont pin high hopes for any changes. i just feel i have to enjoy every moment i have with my fellow close friends.

i'm tired. i just hope one day when she suddenly thought of me and wants to be back on close terms with me... i will still be there for her.


am i suppose to let go slowly? who else can guide me through...

No comments: